Job posting for preK-12 Engineering Associate at UNCW
We are searching for a candidate to fill our preK-12 Engineering Associate position at UNCW.
This position will work closely with MarineQuest and in collaboration with the new Coastal Engineering Program at UNCW.
- serves as the lead instructor for preK-12 engineering outreach programs for the MarineQuest
- develops and implements new activities and lessons for preK-12 curriculum focused on coastal engineering and marine technology
- trains and oversees student instructors and volunteers who serve as support staff
- helps to maintain makerspace, wet lab, and all associated program equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, STEM related field, or science education
- Experience in hands-on STEM learning including engineering activities
- Experience working with children in informal or formal academic setting
For more information, please visit https://jobs.uncw.edu/postings/19431
Sue Kezios, PhD
Director of Youth Programs & UNCW MarineQuest
Watson College of Education - STEM Learning Cooperative
STEM SENC Ecosystem
University of North Carolina Wilmington