On the second Thursday of the month throughout the school year, these wildlife protecting partners will share exciting information about animal species native to North Carolina, wildlife conservation, and how the zoo and the aquariums create enriching homes for the animals in their care. Spend an afterschool hour of fun and learning with a wild crew of zoo and aquarium educators!
What do you need to know about the programs?
- Every second Thursday from November through June at 3:00 pm EST for this live program.
- Each program is 1 hour in length and can only be viewed during the designated time. Recordings are not available after the program ends.
- There is a fee for this special program: $10 per screen/participant, or get a school year subscription of 8 programs for a 10% discount ($72 per screen/participant). ?We are now also allowing thediscount to apply if you purchase 7 or 8 programs at the same time!
- November 12th 2020 @ 3:00 pm = Investigating Invertebrates
- December 10th, 2020 @ 3:00 pm = Cold Blooded v Warm Blooded
- January 7th, 2021 @ 3:00 pm = Behind the Scenes
- February 11th, 2021 @ 3:00 pm = Lifecycles Lowdown
- March 11th, 2021 @ 3:00 pm = Wildlife Conservation
- April 8th, 2021 @ 3:00 pm = Animal Care
- May 13th, 2021 @ 3:00 pm = Otters Galore
- June 10th, 2021 @ 3:00 pm = Animal Olympics