- Coordinate with Past President to determine the plans for how prizes will be given to attendees.
- Along with the Past President, determine how many prizes will be given and decide what they will be. Do not exceed budgeted amount.
- Purchase prizes and deliver them to the convention center. Coordinate with Business Manager for best way to pay and for reimbursement.
- Determine when and how prizes will be awarded, along with Past President, Conference Coordinators and Ceremonies Coordinator.
- If raffle tickets are used, they will need to be purchased. You will need to get volunteers for distribution and collection of the tickets.