- Contact Conference Coordinator, Past President and the Business Manager to determine sign needs and availability.
- Consult with Conference Coordinator regarding mounting and placement of signs and the availability of existing electronic signs.
- Organize support personnel for creation, distribution, and collection of all signs before, during, and after the conference.
- Work with Past President to confirm on-site location for making and disbursing signs during the conference.
- Obtain or create signs, within budget. Adhere to committee budget. Check with the Past President or Business Manager for approved budget amount.
- If appropriate, install signs for buildings, rooms, exhibits, sessions, activities, and on-site program changes.
- Collect and dispose of or make arrangements for storage of signs after conference.